In the words of a customer, “your grey rock board means I don’t have to choose between function or beauty, now I get to have both.”
Because we are players first every board we handcraft, and sell must play extremely well. We will not sell a board that we wouldn’t love to sit down and play on. We experimented and tested to find the perfect stain that is very pleasing to look at and is also a fast and fun board for you to play the greatest game on earth.
Play like a tournament champion on this tournament crokinole board, handcrafted to the same specs as a National Crokinole Association tournament board.
The playing surface is beautiful Canadian maple, 26 inches in diameter with a 2-inch gutter. The professionally lacquered finish provides an incredibly smooth playing surface for accurate take-outs and ricochet shots. The pros that play on your board will enjoy making ‘bounce-back’ shots off of the high-reflex posts. Those same posts will provide laughter and entertainment for those new to the game with the high paced action taking place near the centre hole.
This board is a pleasure to look at as well with the sharp red or black gutter and centre hole, crisp black silk-screened lines and brass pegs covered with black sleeves. Your table will be protected due to the perfectly spaced rubber feet on the underside that also provide stability.
- 26-inch-wide with 1/2-inch-tall premium maple playing surface
- 2-inch-wide finished gutter
- 1 3/4-inch-high, 1/4-inch-thick sturdy circular frame
- Handcrafted to NCA (National Crokinole Association) tournament board standards
- Playing surface matches speed of tournament boards
Included with the board:
- 26 crokinole discs (two sets of 13, in two different colours)
- Your choice of disc colours: we currently have 12 colours to choose from
- Cloth drawstring disc pouch
- Playing Instructions/Rule Book
- Shaker of playing wax (50 grams of wax included)
Learn more about the game of crokinole at the National Crokinole Association.