Handcrafted to the same specs as a National Crokinole Association tournament board. For tournament and home play.
The playing surface is Canadian maple, 26 inches in diameter with a 2-inch gutter. The professionally lacquered finish provides an incredibly smooth playing surface for accurate take-outs and ricochet shots. The pros that play on your board will enjoy making ‘bounce-back’ shots off of the high-reflex posts. Those same posts will provide laughter and entertainment for those new to the game with the high paced action taking place near the centre hole.
This board is a pleasure to look at as well with the natural finish, crisp brown silk-screened lines and stainless steel pegs covered with yellow latex sleeves.
- 26-inch-wide with 3/8″ tall premium maple playing surface
- 2-inch-wide finished gutter
- 1 5/8-inch-high, 1/4-inch-thick sturdy circular frame
- Handcrafted to NCA (National Crokinole Association) tournament board standards
- Playing surface matches speed of tournament boards
Included with the board:
- 26 crokinole discs (two sets of 13, in two different colours)
- Your choice of disc colours: we currently have 12 colours to choose from.
- Cloth drawstring disc pouch
- Playing Instructions/Rule Book
- Shaker of playing wax (50 grams of wax included)
Learn more about the game of crokinole at the National Crokinole Association.